Label Help Wrap around labels

ladysj

I ordered a sample sheet of Online labels wrap around jar labels. There is more room on the label than I thought. I need suggestions/ideas on how I should design them. I'm kind of wanting the fragrance in the center of the label with company name etc spaced around to go around the jar & to the back. I hope I'm making sense lol.

They actually have them in the silver & gold foils for inkjet printers which I was very happy to see & really want to make these work. If anyone makes the wrap around jar labels I'd love to see them to get some kind of idea how to do them. TIA for any advice assistance.

I forgot they are 7.5 inches long by 1.5 inches wide.

Edited by ladysj

I can give you my thoughts as a buyer but also given my marketing and advertising experience with a big corporation for the last 26 years.

Too many product labels are SO crammed full of elements that they end up looking so cluttered and junky. It is as if people think they have to fill every pixel of space so they paste in another butterfly or flower or something. Or perhaps people think more is better. We have a saying here. It is "just because we can does not mean we should".

The most tasteful products have the simplest labels. Give clear information on the brand, fragrance and add other information such as weight, material and call it beautifully and tastefully done!

I'd be happy to review any label design you were considering and let you know my thoughts if you'd like.

Your signature banner is an example of one simply and beautifully done.

Do you mean the label is too long for the jar you want to put it on? Or as JAJC spoke about, you're looking to fill up the empty space you didn't know you'd have?

If you're talking about it being too long for the jar, I have designed labels this way so they overlap and in turn stay on the container better. I've found this necessary especially with onlinelabels polyester material for my lip balms. I do it for my roll on perfumes too. If this is what you mean, you'll have to do a little math with the length to get it to line up right when you figure in the overlap length and then the copy orientation on each side.

Otherwise I'm in complete agreement with JAJC that less is more in most cases. :)

Do you mean the label is too long for the jar you want to put it on? Or as JAJC spoke about, you're looking to fill up the empty space you didn't know you'd have?

If you're talking about it being too long for the jar, I have designed labels this way so they overlap and in turn stay on the container better. I've found this necessary especially with onlinelabels polyester material for my lip balms. I do it for my roll on perfumes too. If this is what you mean, you'll have to do a little math with the length to get it to line up right when you figure in the overlap length and then the copy orientation on each side.

Otherwise I'm in complete agreement with JAJC that less is more in most cases. :)

I really love your silver status jar labels they are gorgeous.