Autumn and Mashmallow Fireside from B&B

lovemylabs

Wow...am I reading that right? $6.00 for .33 ounces? I may just try a blend to see if I can come close. I found a description on B&B site for the Marshmallow Fireside and its: Celebrate the changing season with a warm mixture of marshmallows, smoldering woods and creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire. We don't carry a Fireside FO or Marshmallow FO, but will order those samples in to try a blend with the Vanilla we have on hand. Their description for Autumn is: Get festive this fall with our heartwarming fragrance that unites the beloved, autumnal scents of dark pomegranate, sweet red apple and woodsy fir bal....we have a Pomegranate FO, an Apple FO, but not sure about is the "woodsy fir balsam"...Sounds like it could just be a Christmas Tree scent?

So I was given the containers once the candles were gone. The marshmallow scent really pops out in the Marshmallow Fireside. As for Autumn, the Balsam is detected first, but those fruity notes are very present too. Not sure what stands out once they are burning, but at least this gives me an idea of what the CT is like