Need help with RRD and GB 444

Okay. Sorry for the book in advance. :-)

So I've been working with a local, small animal rescue, just doing fundraiser and helping promote them. They just had someone donate A TON of candle making supplies for me to use to make stuff for them to sell to make more money. The wax is GB 444, there's a bunch of RRD wicks, which I know nothing about, and 8 oz apothecary jars, among other things. She has a bunch of the jars already wicked, but I have no clue what wick they are, though looking at all the wicks, they look like RRD 34. Does this sound about right? I'm going to have to rewick one and test them side by side to be sure.

I told the rescue it'll be awhile till I get them ready, since I have to test. They're hoping to have some stuff ready by November, which gives me two months. I'm going to work on the holiday scents, first. I use GB 464, CD wicks and tins, so everything is pretty much new to me, but I'm not about to turn it away. To pay me for my time, I get to keep whatever I can use for my own candle line, which there is plenty of things I can use. Whatever I can't use, for them or myself, I'll probably try to sell for the rescue, so be on the lookout for that. :-)

One of the biggest things I'm excited about is the two melters with spigots! They are the older style presto pots, the bigger ones! I have two of the newer versions that I just scoop the wax out of, but they'll be going into storage for when I need them after all this is done. :-)

Anyhow, yeah...RRD wicks in the 444 wax with 8 ounce apothecary...34 sound right? There's RRD-47 and RRD-29, too. I'm going to look up a wick chart right now, but would love any info or tips to hopefully get this stuff tested quicker. There's literally dozens of scents, too! I'm excited to be able to test these new scents without having to buy them all! (Of course I know that I need to test them in my own system, which I test in tarts first, then containers if it's popular. Cheaper that way!)

Edited by Jillsthings

Okay, so after looking, I'm hoping it's the 47, though even that seems too small. I'm doing a 47 and double wicking with the 29's, so I'll have three to test. Starting with Pumpkin Cheesecake, so once I find the right wick(s) for this one, I'll have my starting point to start testing others. Still accepting any words of wisdom. :-)