Moonworks: Sweet Indian Corn

glowworm

Has anyone tried this scent yet? I just got a sample last week and, although I like it well enough, I think it smells like a slightly weaker version of KY Zuchinni Bread. Maybe its just my nose but I was so hoping for something different.

Awe dang! That's very sad :-( I am waiting for her sale so I can get a few samples to make some testers. I have never been interested in Zuchinni Bread so I am not sure what its suppose to smell like. The description doesnt sound like a typical Zuchinni Bread. I will probably still try to see how it does. She said that her soy tests were amazing! Her FO are usually always good.

Oh please don't let my nose stop you from trying it. This is the first oil I have gotten from her that I have been disappointed in...but not because I don't like it, only because it doesn't smell like what I thought it would. That being said I think my sniffer might be a little off lately because I have a small cold so that's why I thought I would see what everyone thought:)

• 7 months later...
It is a zucchini bread scent for sure but very strong and yummy!!! I have renamed it.

I just purchased a pound at the sale price. Would you mind sharing what you renamed this scent. Even PM me if you don't want to post it here. Thanks I'm just awful with name.