Fnwl?

MrsPine09

Anyone ever order (or is a long time customer of) FNWL? They are the closest supplier to me that offers what seems to be a one-stop-shopping experience, however I've noticed their prices are REALLY expensive (2lbs M&P goats milk base for $9.00)!! I'm curious if it would all even out, be worth it with the shipping costs/time but there isn't an option for me to find out how much the shipping costs would be.

If anyone has experience shopping with them could you please let me know what it was like? From quality of products to customer service, etc.

Thanks in advance!!

~Tara~

• 1 month later...

hi guys.. that was the first place i ordered from..They are expensive, but wow the selection... I looked up my order for you> Sub Total:$42.66 Other Discounts:- $2.99 UPS Standard Ground:$10.09 Handling:$2.50 Total:$52.26

I can't remember if they had a minimum order.. And i had a coupon code...I do know that if your order is over 75. you get 3-5 sample fo's... I'm in Indy..Hope this helps

Edited by Ivy