WWYD Supplier MIA

Just curious, what would you do if you'd ordered from a supplier for the past 4 years, decent size orders, nothing massive, nothing tiny, about 10 times....

But now that it's in new hands ( YET AGAIN ), you've left a phone message three times in five days, and not had a return phone call.

We were informed to call with questions since their website email or something wasn't working right , and I was also trying to place a decent order..

But there's been no word from these people in almost a week after repeated calls.

WWYD? Because honestly, I really need this stuff from there, as it's things I've used from the very beginning ... ALL my dyes ( about 40 ) for wax, ALL my clamshells, ( I usually get 400 at a time, 3 times a year ) and also 6 or 7 FOs that I really love. Im ready to drive up there and beat on the door because I really don't want to have to order this stuff from somewhere else, it's the closest supplier to me . The next closest is over 400 miles away.