26 ounce square mason

Jenny....I would have no fear with using this jar!! I love the look of the square masons. You could make an awesome layered or grungy candle with this jar...tie raffia at the top...could end up being be a best-seller for you!:smiley2:

I recently tried a jar very similar to that one that I got on 50% off sale at Hobby Lobby. This one in your pic has kind of a narrow mouth, and so did the one I tried but maybe it was a bit narrower. Mine was a ball jar. They also have a wide mouth version of this big Ball jar. I tested it with 4627 Comfort Blend wax and single HTP wick, and before it had burned halfway down I got the chimney effect, where the flame gets sucked up into a long smokey needle shape. I was warned that might happen, and it did. So, I loved the jar and went back to Hobby Lobby and bought the wide-mouth version, but I haven't tested it yet. I hope it will work.

If you like the ones at Hobby Lobby, you can get them half price when they go on sale every two weeks. Just get the item number off the label and the cashiers have a form you can fill out, and they'll get you as many cases as you need at the sale price, and no shipping.

Edited by HorsescentS