Placing my first ICS order...

denetteb

I placed my order! I hope they ship tomorrow and I get it on Saturday!

Vanilla Frosted Grahams - 16oz

Bear Claws - 16oz - New Formulation

Caramel Latte - 16oz

Cactus & Sea Salt - 16oz

Caramel Nut Cluster - 16oz - Reformulated

Zucchini Bread - 16oz

Pumpkin Spice Latte - 16oz

Wildberry Mousse - 16oz

Zucchini Pumpkin Bread - 16oz

Hansel & Gretels House - 16oz (looking for a replacement for my Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies from OF.net.. I'm almost out... I hope this is the same!)

Got my order today, and everything smells delicious OOB. LOVING Cactus & Sea Salt!

H&G's House doesn't smell like OF.net's Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies to me.... OF.net's is much stronger, and has more of a Cinnamon note.

H&G's House and Frosted Vanilla Grahams smell similar to me.

Caramel Latte smells SOOO damn good.. Wow...

They are!!, I'm going to order the rest of the Coffee Scents!

Pumpkin Spice Latte blended with KY Toasted Marshmallow is sooooo fricking amazing!

I would have to gauge interest on Sugared Spruce... I don't know if my customers would go for a scent like that... is it similar to Christmas Wish? (JS' is really good)

Everyone loves the Sugared Spruce! Even I like it and I'm kinda funky when it comes to tree smells! Don't know how you could go wrong on that one! I would send you a qtip of it if you'd like! :)

I'm intrigued now... I will take you up on that offer! PM'ing you my address now!

Thanks!

Wow, so after reading so many horror stories about ICS, I am shocked right now...

I was emailing Kathy back and forth.. I asked which Cinnamon Buns she liked the best (I think she has 3 versions).. any who, I was supposed to get a small sample with my order... I get my box and theres no sample... I check the mail today, and theres a small little bottle (quarter ounce?) of the sample she said she would send.

BTW, the Cinnamon Buns (new) is delicious.. you can actually smell hints of bread! I'm going to make a single 2oz tart cup with this sample bottle.. I bet it's going to be SUPER strong! lol

Edited by Beezy

It is a beautiful scent. It doesn't smell a thing like Christmas Wish. The Orange Coffee fragrance and the plain coffee bean will blow the doors and windows off! I put some in an oil warmer and had to turn it off after 10 minutes!

Call me CRAZY, but it sorta kinda maybe smells like JS Christmas Wish.. which is a good thing..

SamAndKennasMom was kind enough to send me a a Q-tip sniffy.. and I will definitely be ordering this scent when I go for my Christmas scents from ICS... Very sweet smelling!