Cardboard Topper for 3x4 Hang Bags

glowworm

I love the idea of using a business card or something pre-cut. The only question I have is when printing info to go on the front and back it looks like I would need to upside down on half of it. Is there a trick to doing this...I don't have a clue as to how to switch printing directions. I use Avery and printshop if that matters. :)

Hi Glowworm,

I am going to give you a couple of wonderful places to choose from that I have purchased from : www.justcountrydesigns.com - I know you want to do your own, but Justina does a BEAUTIFUL job on her labels/business cards...everything you would need...take a look and you'll understand what I mean. :smiley2:

Next is www.kraftoutlet.com - Lots of choices to suit your printing needs for toppers. I have been very happy with my purchases from here. Have fun!! Hope this helps! :D

Hi Glowworm,

I am going to give you a couple of wonderful places to choose from that I have purchased from : www.justcountrydesigns.com - I know you want to do your own, but Justina does a BEAUTIFUL job on her labels/business cards...everything you would need...take a look and you'll understand what I mean. :smiley2:

Next is www.kraftoutlet.com - Lots of choices to suit your printing needs for toppers. I have been very happy with my purchases from here. Have fun!! Hope this helps! :D

Thank you so much for the help Puma52....I will definitely check them both out:)

Hi!

I have never seen an air Freshner using the aroma beads! Do they smell more than just he cardboard kind I use? I would love to one! Would anyone be interested in selling me one? Thanks so much!

Michele

Hi Michele-

I am not sure if the air fresheners made with aroma beads smell more than the cardboard ones because I haven't made the cardboard ones yet. I want to make them as well though but just haven't gotten around to trying them yet. As far as the ones made with the aroma beads I find that they smell pretty good but I am still not satisfied with how long they last. I'm not sure if it's a flaw in my procedure or not but in general I am lucky if I get a week out of good smell in my car. That is actually why I was going to try out the cardboard ones....do you find they last a lot longer with good throw?