Essential Wholesale?

Darbla

I'm wondering if any of you order from and like Essential Wholesale? I'm considering ordering Chrome Dome from them but would like to know about any other products and experiences you've had with them.

http://www.essentialwholesale.com/s.nl/sc.9/category.138281/.f

Edit: OK, after I posted this I see other threads in the "Similar Threads" section at the bottom of the page, and people have posted about the company in other forums besides this one. I'll go read those.

Edited by Darbla

They have got several EO blends that are tempting me. I figure I couldn't buy all the separate EOs and make the blend myself any cheaper, so I'll probably order theirs. Do you know if they ever have sales? I need to check if they have an email list too.

I haven't seen sales with them and cone to think of it- I don't get email newsletters either- I will have to check into that myself

The bug away and mature blends are very nice- the only 2 I have tried so far.... But your right buying separate isn't any cheaper

I have ordered a couple of times. They are expensive, but they ship fast and so far I am pleased with the products. If you haven't checked out their videos in the "Learning Library" section, I recomend them. She has a great "no fail" bath bomb recipe.