Wax treatment on hands?

Darbla

Do any of you use your candle wax as a spa type of wax treatment on your hands? My hands have been drier and itchier lately, so I'm thinking of doing that as a way to use up some of my wax if that's safe to do.

I have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and one of the "treatments" they recommended was dipping your hands in a wax bath. I've tried it before, but it was when I was ten years old, so I don't remember if it was beneficial or not. I do sort of remember my hands being softer afterwards, though. However, I have no idea what kind of wax it was or what temperature they recommend.

I get spa wax only. Don't remember where I bought it last since I'm the only one who uses it, not needing to throw out the wax after each use. My melter has a temperature control on it of low, med and high. I go to medium to get the wax melted then turn to low for about 20 minutes and its not too hot to put my hands in. It does make my hands a lot softer and a little puffier/plumper....that is a good thing for me b/c my veins show too much.