Can you explain?

lovemylabs

Maybe one of you can explain...Do you remember the posts recently on Honeysuckle Jasmine from CS suddenly being candles only and no longer b&b safe? At the time of this being discussed, I emailed CS and they responded and said that the formulation of the fragrance oil did not change, that it's the same. But only the standards of IFRA. So, if that oil was ok for bath and body then, why can't it be used now? I could see it if it was a change in the formulation of the actual fragrance oil production. Am I missing something? So many of us used that in our soaping, and based on the new IFRA updates, either have found a new supplier, mixed our own or still searching. Any thoughts?

Just went back to IFRA's website to get a better understanding of their guidelines, etc. After reading a few of the links...it all makes better sense now. So...Nevermind (I so badly wanted to make this work bc we love it in soap...so we'll continue to blend our own)