Just a couple....

Only had time for a couple of soaps this weekend. I really like the look of the Warm Vanilla Oak. Scent is a little off right now, I used goat's milk recipe. I am hoping the orginal scent returns. Love the smell of the Apples and Maple Bourbon. But not loving the colors, they are okay but need to work on something different for it. It looks like a Christmas soap, I don't know what I was thinking...LOL :tongue2:

post-14020-139458498405_thumb.jpg

post-14020-13945849841_thumb.jpg

The swirls turned out wonderfully. Very pretty soap. Yeah, my colors and swirls don't always turn out like I envisioned, so will keep practicing.

I made a soap with yogurt using the divided recipe, little over half as water to dissolve the lye the remainder I added at trace. Used TSW Fine Young Cannabis, which is a rose fragrance. The scent faded at first and then came back, but I don't think it is as nice as OOB. For me, this isn't a FO I will use with milk soaps. I do have other FO where I have used GM, cream or yogurt and the scent is just fine once the soap gets past the the inital sour milk smell. Wait a week or two, maybe it will come back for you.

Great looking soaps Kelly! I use Warm vanilla oak from Millcreek and it sticks great, just not one of my best sellers, but a really nice fo imo. I really like the color combo and you did, suits the fragrance very nice:-)

The swirls turned out wonderfully. Very pretty soap. Yeah, my colors and swirls don't always turn out like I envisioned, so will keep practicing.

I made a soap with yogurt using the divided recipe, little over half as water to dissolve the lye the remainder I added at trace. Used TSW Fine Young Cannabis, which is a rose fragrance. The scent faded at first and then came back, but I don't think it is as nice as OOB. For me, this isn't a FO I will use with milk soaps. I do have other FO where I have used GM, cream or yogurt and the scent is just fine once the soap gets past the the inital sour milk smell. Wait a week or two, maybe it will come back for you.

Yep, I made some Ralph Lauren Romance Type goat's milk a while back and it had the same smell but was fine after it cured. This one already smells much better this evening.

Great looking soaps Kelly! I use Warm vanilla oak from Millcreek and it sticks great, just not one of my best sellers, but a really nice fo imo. I really like the color combo and you did, suits the fragrance very nice:-)

Thanks everyone! Shar I really love this scent also and I'm so happy with the way it turned out. :)