Preventing Vanilla Based Fragrances From Morphing

I asked this in the wickless section but haven't gotton anyone to bite so I thought I would ask it here too.

Is there any way to prevent vanilla and or cinnamon fos from morphing in plastic containers? They aren't doing it in my #5 portion cups only my clamshells (which I don't know the # of the plastic). I don't want to sell all of these in portion cups but can't stand this weird smell. It only affects the CT but its hard to sell a creme brulee that smells like stinky feet.:grin2:

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

I do not have the answer but I thought I would post so you don't feel alone. I have never found the answer I just make sure I only make up small batches that I can sell in a short period of time.

Thanks for making me feel a little better :) But now my new problem is....my portion cups that don't cause the stinky feet problem have been discontinued. I just cant catch a break on this LOL :)

I don't sell many straight vanillas, but I don't have any morphing with CC Vanilla Voodoo.

I wish it only happened with straight vanillas for me but, it seems to happen to one degree or another even with my blends. I have vanilla voodoo in my stash somewhere so I will have to pull it out and give it a shot. Thanks:)