need some advise

tamese

Ok so I ordered some of BB 1 lb. goat milk base and really liked it. Today I tried to order 25lb and realized there was a price difference in the 25 bulk and 25 premium. The 25 Bulk is $39.00 and the 25 premium is 53.25. So I called to see what the difference is and was told that there is a few deiiferent ingredients in the two the bulk brand has SLS in it. I've read a little about SLS on here but not really sure if it's good are bad to have in my soap. She said that the premium shouldn't have to have any additives added to it and that the bulk may require a few if a chose to do so. So my question is for those of u that have tried both which do u prefer and why? I also asked is they used SFIC and she never really said. She said their bases are made for them and wanted to know if there was a specific reason I wanted SFIC. Dont know much about SFIC either but have ready here how some really liked it. I had planned on ordering today but now I don't really know what to do I would hate to order the bulk of 25lbs. and it doesn't perform as well as the premium. Or would all recommend buying just a plan white base and adding my own goats milk and other additives. Any help is greatly appreciated