Question for those of you who sell tart warmers

franu61

I am thinking of getting some of TCS warmers to retail at craft shows along with my melts. Am wondering if you all that sell warmers have a guarantee policy if they don't work..if so how long do they have for returns etc and also do u carry replacement bulbs for the customer. Really any insights you can give me would be appreciated

TIA

My policy is they have 30 days to return it for a refund or exchange due to a defective burner. Most light bulb burners are pretty straight forward in thier make they either work or don't. Most of the time the light bulb is bad but I have had a few switches that are bad, I have rebuilt a few they are pretty easy.

I carry replacement bulbs for all of my burners. I also let my customer know where they can get replacement bulb locally if not from me.

Our policy is pretty much like Vicky's. Except we no longer have a 30 day return policy and no longer carry bulbs except for the plug-in bulbs that you can't find anywhere. We found that when we carried bulbs, customers constantly came to us saying that their bulb only lasted a day or two then burned out. Some demanded a replacement, some hinted. We gave away more bulbs than we sold. Once we quite carrying replacements, the number of people coming with burned out bulb problems dropped to almost none. Amazing. On the warmers, we go over the warmer at time of purchase to make certain that it works fine, no chips or cracks and that the bulb works. Then the warmer is the purchaser's. Everything was fine when it left us. We still have people try however. A lady brought a warmer back that she admitted to buying over a year ago and wanted a replacement. She said it quite working almost immediately but she just had not had time to bring it in. She went away unhappy. Find with us; we don't want customers like that. They can go to Walmart.