For those that use Eco Advanced...

Do you use multiple brands of wicks to get a good throw? I don't mean wicking up or down, but maybe an HTP for one FO and a LX for another. And how many wick types will you test at once. Also, if you make 8oz tins what have you found to be best wick for this, my best combos seem to be either LX24 or HTP104?I have, like many discovered that ADV is difficult. But as of now I'm going to continue working with it. I do have quite a list of keepers. Also, I may even move to para-soy, now that i know most of the hype about the soy is green-washing. Thanks.

When I used CBA, I ended up using the LX wicks but I only use jar containerd-not tins. LX seemed to be most consistent with that wax. Now I use C3 and LX does not work as well in this...hth

When I used CBA, I ended up using the LX wicks but I only use jar containerd-not tins. LX seemed to be most consistent with that wax. Now I use C3 and LX does not work as well in this...hth

Do you like C3 better I'm thinking about changing, but I have put sooooo much into this CBA if I change now things will not be pretty in this house!:shocked2:

I used CBA for quite some time, then I started testing GB464 and really didnt give it enough time to get to know it before I jumped to C3. Mainly for $ reasons, I stayed with C3 and learned (still learning lol) how to work with it. Definitely works with far more fo's with less % amount, but it is not as easy to work with as CBA. If youre thinking about changing, read, research, read then decide on a wax and stick with it. Also, C3 had far less frosting issues than the 464 (if I had stayed with it, would not have colored wax) but the smoothness of the tops have been quite a challenge for me. Every wax has its quirks, and no 2 are exactly alike so read up on the different waxes then decide if changing would be best for you...hth

I haven't tried the LX wicks, but I have used HTP. I made a 12 oz jar for a family member with clean cotton fo, and double wicked it with HTP 62 and it had an ok throw in Ecosoay CBA. I have since changed to GB 464 because I was having scent throw issues with CBA. I've tried different ratios of fo, different wicks, different size containers and still no luck with it. Wasted a lot of time and money. I like the way the tops didn't frost, but I haven't had frosting issues with GB 464 as of yet or sink holes and I am using 8 oz containers (tin) and made a few 4 oz. and pouring at about 140ish.