mals e shopping cart question

Jeana

I'm switching over to mals shopping cart from pay pal cart finally :tongue2:. But I'm really confused how to set up the shipping. I don't need real time, I use USPS flat rate boxes. The way it is set up in pay pal has worked fine, so I know it can't be super complicated. The biggest thing I don't understand is that they say you can set it up from the number of items ordered. Or that it can be set up to be $10 for the first item and $2.00 each additional. (example) Which indicates there must a table somewhere to enter your values in. Does anyone know where to set that up? Even setting up a weight chart would be fine. (like in the pay pal cart) I just can't find the charts to set them up. Also if I am way off thinking about how this should be done feel free to let me know. Thanks for any help :)

This link is in their forum section, great at explaining what can be done, I'm just not seeing how to do it. http://www.stoner.org.uk/mals/standardexamples.html#qtyt

Edited by Jeana

Wow what a landslide of responses LOL. I thought with all the Mal's cart users on here I would have at least had a couple that would chime in. Anyway, I have figured it out. If anyone ever needs help with this feel free to ask me.