Candle Jars/Wicking

I use 3 jar sizes. 8 ounce JJ, the 10 ounce classic jar and the 16 ounce Country Jar.No problems wicking any of them and I have a great burning candle.I want to try the 6.5 ounce tureen, the 11 ounce tureen and the 20 ounce tureen.They are very wide jars.Does anyone use those jars and what wicks.Honestly I have no problem with 3 wick sizes with my other candles and their size but not sure about these sizes jars and wicking problems.

I use 402 Soy and love working with it.I always have a good burning candle.No wicking problems and only need to wick up on a couple scents.

Thanks

LynnS

I want to try the 6.5 ounce tureen, the 11 ounce tureen and the 20 ounce tureen.They are very wide jars.

What is the inside diameter at the widest point? Without knowing that, we can't make any reasonable suggestions for you. What kind of wicks are you using now?

Edited by Stella1952

I am starting to use these jars(tureens) for a wholesaler.I found them at a local supplier and they are what the lady wants.I have explained there is testing and these are wide jars and may be hard to wick. It will take testing each jar.I use the 8 ounce JJ, the 10 ounce Classic and the 16 ounce Country Jar now. The tureens are much wider jars. Don't know the diameter yet.Hope to make it to my supplier tomorrow.Didn't check dimensions on the site.Should though.

I mentioned the ones I use and have no problems but want to see if these will work for a wholesale.

LynnS

Horsescents

I knew they would be a bummer to wick.Lots and lots of testing. I think she decided on our 16 ounce Country jar or the 8 ounce JJ with black lids.We've used those jars since we started years ago. I know what wicks to use with them.

I don't like double wicking. I wondered if that would be needed.To much flame IMO.

Thank You

LynnS