Another Question About Moonworks

glowworm

For those of you that order from here, how dependable is her stocking of fragrance oils? I was hoping to place an order last week even though she was out of a couple that I really wanted. Before i ordered though i sent her a message from her site to see if she could give me any indication of when the others would be restocked. Well, its been about a week and no response and now when i checked her website there are 3 more fo that i wanted to order that are now out of stock. I checked her website up and down for a contact phone number so I could have a live person to ask these questions to but it looks like the contact form is the only means of communication. Does anyone have any thoughts/ideas that could help?

I think Ro has been sick with a bad sinus infection - laid up actually. I would give it a couple of days, she is usually good about returning emails. She stocks her oils most often with fast buy/pre buys, it's hard for a smaller supplier to invest money in a great deal of oils in massive quantity unless she/he knows they are going to be purchased or are spoken for. I normally get my oils then and buy in bulk knowing they may be out of stock for a bit until she runs another. Hope that helps :-)

Thanks for the info guys :) I don't mean to sound impatient, I'm just not familiar with this type of ordering system. So when she runs these pre-buys does she advertise it on her website or do you need to be a member of something in order to be notified?