spreadsheet's in candle making

cary

Hello everyone, its been a while since my last post and I'm hoping this is the right spot to post this. I just downloaded a office suite spreadsheet and was wondering how it is used in candle making. I have seen in other post some from 06' that they use it in thier candle making. I'm new to the spreadsheet so I'm kind of lost, lol imagin that, lol :rolleyes2 I did take a class in college but it wasnt very detailed in the spreadsheet area, and it has been a few year's sense those college days. I looked online for "How to use a spreadsheet' but had no luck in finding anything that was of any help to me. I would be greatful for any and all help and or advise. Thanks in advance! :smiley2:

Hello everyone, its been a while since my last post and I'm hoping this is the right spot to post this. I just downloaded a office suite spreadsheet and was wondering how it is used in candle making. I have seen in other post some from 06' that they use it in thier candle making. I'm new to the spreadsheet so I'm kind of lost, lol imagin that, lol :rolleyes2 I did take a class in college but it wasnt very detailed in the spreadsheet area, and it has been a few year's sense those college days. I looked online for "How to use a spreadsheet' but had no luck in finding anything that was of any help to me. I would be greatful for any and all help and or advise. Thanks in advance! :smiley2:

This in an amazing place that will help you any time you need help.

http://www.excelforum.com/