Any ingredient sleuths? Looking for this base

I have a facial polishing cleanser product I bought from a home based etailer and I would like to use the same base she did to create a foot scrub type product. I have no doubt this person used a base and tweaked from there. I would like to find this base but since I have no way of knowing what she added and what was the base, I can't get an 'answer' from google. Maybe some of you will recognize it in some way. I'm pretty sure she added the shea butter and extracts and crystals.

distilled water, shea butter, ammonium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, aluminum oxide crystals, emulsifying wax, caprylic/capric triglycerides, sorbitol, cetyl esters, cetyl alcohol, ginko biloba leaf extract, olive leaf extract, roobios tea extract, white tea extract, green tea extract, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes you can take out the obvious words that "don't fit" in the ingredients list and then do a search. When I did that, I came up with this page -- http://lathersandlights.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33&start=20

There are several bases listed there, but this one was the closest (not an exact match, but if you continue browsing their site I bet you'll find it) :)

Soft & Shine Styling Gel

Ingredients: distilled, water, dehydroxanthan gum, hydrolyzed oats, fragrance, PEG 8 dimethicone, PEG 8 raspberriate, panthenol, polyquaternium 10, gingko biloba leaf extract, olive leaf extract, rooibos extract, white tea extract, green tea extract, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a body gel base or liquid surfactant base with added hardners

Distilled water, shea butter, ammonium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine - these are liquid surfactants with shea butter added!

aluminum oxide crystals (exfolient)

emulsifying wax (hardner and oil emulsifier)

caprylic/capric triglycerides (non greasy oil - FCO)

sorbitol (humectant but not commonly used by crafters)

cetyl esters, cetyl alcohol (conditioners - could come in combo)

ginko biloba leaf extract, olive leaf extract, roobios tea extract, white tea extract, green tea extract (bunch of extracts)

diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate (preservative)

Tell me what it looks and feels like and I might know better - sounds like a couple of bases with added stuff like shea, exfolients and extracts. The preservation system was most likely included in the surf base -

• 2 weeks later...