Something to note about C-3

I was talking with a few local chandlers and one of them had said to me that C-3 is American grown, well previously I had heard that C-3 was sourced from North Central and South America, so I thought yeah, it is but I shot off an email about the sourcing with C3 to Elevance and I just got this email back

"Thank you for contacting Elevance. I’m so glad to hear you like our C-3! Our C-3 is 100% USA sourced. I hope this helps."

Just something I think should get out there, I have not seen this information out there before.

Edited by 001

This conflicts with information from their website which states:

Secure, Reliable Supply

Our global sourcing capabilities enable us to support your need for a secure, reliable and uninterrupted supply of raw materials. We originate raw materials from around the world, monitoring them from point source to final destination. With our global logistics capabilities, you can depend on us for on-time delivery to all your locations.

Made from Renewable and Sustainable Resources

There are many advantages to using Vegetable Wax compared to other alternative fuels. First, Vegetable Wax is derived from vegetables, many grown by farmers in the USA. It is a renewable resource that can be replenished at a faster rate than many alternative fuels, posing less of a threat on the environment. With oil prices becoming seemingly unpredictable, agriculturally produced Vegetable Waxes are frequently attractive alternatives.

http://www.naturewax.com/why_vegetable_wax.htm

IDK. They do have palm and cottonseed wax. I can't speak for them I was just relaying information. If you want you can email (or call) them too. Won't hurt to have a couple different sources for this information.