Lonestar Sandalwood

atlantachandler

I LOVE their coconut hibiscus!I've gotten a decent throw with it,not knock your socks off throw,but a nice light scent.I don't know of anywhere else that sells it though.What % are you using?Also,what size container are you using?I found that I have to pour this one in a decent diameter jar and burn it in a room that's medium sized.

As for the sandalwood,I havn't tried Lonestar's, but there's tons of other companies that sell it.Try www.fragranceoilfinder.com HTH.

I LOVE their coconut hibiscus!I've gotten a decent throw with it,not knock your socks off throw,but a nice light scent.I don't know of anywhere else that sells it though.What % are you using?Also,what size container are you using?I found that I have to pour this one in a decent diameter jar and burn it in a room that's medium sized.

As for the sandalwood,I havn't tried Lonestar's, but there's tons of other companies that sell it.Try www.fragranceoilfinder.com HTH.

I use various sizes of containers from 4 ounces to 12.5 ounces when I pour a batch. I've even adjusted the wick. I started out using 1 ounce per pound but went up to 1.5 ounces per pound in ecosoya. I have tried other peoples sandalwood about three other companies but nothing compares to Lonestar Candle. However it has no hot throw and loses its cold throw as the months go by. This is a big issue for me because I love the smell and would like to offer the scents for sell but not if they don't give off a scent.

Edited by atlantachandler