Is Scent Works the best for Amazing and Pure Grace dupes for wax?

AlwaysWondering

I can not find the Pure Grace anywhere except there, and SOS. I dont use it in wax, but NG carries Amazing Grace and it smells identical to the real thing. I have the real one and was able to compare. I wish I could find a good place for the Pure Grace as it is my FAVORITE, and scent works is sooo spendy!

I can not find the Pure Grace anywhere except there, and SOS. I dont use it in wax, but NG carries Amazing Grace and it smells identical to the real thing. I have the real one and was able to compare. I wish I could find a good place for the Pure Grace as it is my FAVORITE, and scent works is sooo spendy!

Daystar carries Pure Grace, called Innocent Grace. Would love a review.

I've found that AG is difficult to get a really throw in wax but got my best results from the one from Backwoods. I also tried extreme strength from SOS, the SW version, and another that I can't remember right now. For my soap, I get best results from the SOS in the extreme. It's my personal favorite as I have used the real one for many, many years.