Experimenting is hard work!

tbowers8403

Everyone was not kidding when they say to perfect your melts is tough work. You really do not just go in with your wax and BOOM have great smelling and working tarts! I got them to do that the first time, then the others not so much luck. :rolleyes2

To the newbies like myself out there, if this is something you want to do as a hobby stick with it and log everything! I need to work on logging my burn times, but I just guess.

This forum has been helpful. So just want to say thanks and so far loving CandleScience scents. The other scents I got from Candlesource smelt good but just didn't throw for me. I'm hoping I'm going through a breakthrough!

It's funny (wanted to add), I do plan to sell one day, I'm aiming for the Fall or for next year. I have friends who want to buy and I'm irritated about it! Never thought I would be irritated about getting business before I even start! I have soooo much work to do!

Everyone was not kidding when they say to perfect your melts is tough work. You really do not just go in with your wax and BOOM have great smelling and working tarts! I got them to do that the first time, then the others not so much luck. :rolleyes2

To the newbies like myself out there, if this is something you want to do as a hobby stick with it and log everything! I need to work on logging my burn times, but I just guess.

This forum has been helpful. So just want to say thanks and so far loving CandleScience scents. The other scents I got from Candlesource smelt good but just didn't throw for me. I'm hoping I'm going through a breakthrough!

It's funny (wanted to add), I do plan to sell one day, I'm aiming for the Fall or for next year. I have friends who want to buy and I'm irritated about it! Never thought I would be irritated about getting business before I even start! I have soooo much work to do!

CS does have some awesome FO's! I would also recommend trying Natures Garden for fragrance oil's.