Photo label on friendship candle

I have been making special candles for my friends for various occasions for awhile now. Up to this point they have all just had my regular labels on them but my girlfriends 40th b-day is coming up and I wanted to create a cool label that has a picture of all of the girls on it. Has anyone done this before that could give me some advice on how to go about doing this? :)

I just designed my labels using Microsoft Word so as of now they have been pretty simple but I guess I could import our picture and use it that way. I was hoping to make a more creative "label", one that kind of looks like a picture frame with a snapshot in it if that makes sense. I am not familiar with water slide decal paper, is it easy to work with?

I love making these candles because each scent represents a special memory we have together. The first one I made for my sister was one I mixed to make a bananas foster smell - our favorite dessert we always get when we go out to eat. The name of everyone of them is just "friendship" regardless of the smell, it makes it sooo much fun watching their faces when they smell them for the first time as they are trying to guess what it is. It's amazing how so many memories are tied to our sense of smell.:)

What a cool idea! And I bet they are truly treasured gifts.

As far as the labels go... there are a few few free photo editing sites- picnik.com and fotoflexer.com are two that come to mind. You can add borders to look like picture frames, plus a whole lot of other things. Once you have the photo the way you want, you can save it to your computer, and then import it to Word to make the label.