Is an HTP 104 more common than an HTP 93 in an 8oz jj with soy?

I've been playing around with HTP wicks (in EZSoy) and noticed two suppliers of HTP wicks don't even carry HTP 93s. I thought that was a little odd. I like the burn of the 93 better than the 104 so far (104 is burning too hot), but since I am only testing one FO right now, I wondered if I would find out that the 104 would be the more universal choice later. Just curious!:)

You will need both to do more scents. I use both of those for the straight sided and the square mason jelly jars. It's crazy, but you have to test each scent. When I test a new fragrance in Millennium (EL) soy, I start with a 93, a 104, and a 51-32-18. Personally, I really like the 51-32-18, but my customers really dig the HTP self-trimming type, so it just depends if I'm pouring for them or for me. J&L Creations carries the HTP wicks in both sizes you mentioned. I estimate that I use an equal amount of each size HTP for the 35+ fragrances I use. HTH!