Looking for Bath and Body Works Fresh Balsam Dupe...

Grannyscandles

Does anyone know of one? I know Rustic Escentuals does NOT have it. I asked.

I only discovered this fragrance last year and I love it too! It really does smell like true balsam, doesn't it? So I've been searching for a year and had previously posted this same question. Still no idea where to find a dupe, but I'm still trying! I was pouring ICS Sugared Spruce recently though and thought that maybe mixing it with a Christmas tree fo might closely approximate the BBW Balsam, will just have to keep trying! Good luck with your search!

[Edited to add:] A search of the Fragrance Oil Finder turned up a fo called Windsong Balsam Pine. It's carried by WSP, Lebermuth and Sweet Cakes. I have no idea who it's original to or what the Windsong part means, didn't there used to be a Windsong perfume? Anyway it sounds like it would be worth a try. I hths!

Edited by mzpickles

[Edited to add:] A search of the Fragrance Oil Finder turned up a fo called Windsong Balsam Pine. It's carried by WSP, Lebermuth and Sweet Cakes. I have no idea who it's original to or what the Windsong part means, didn't there used to be a Windsong perfume? Anyway it sounds like it would be worth a try. I hths!

Yup, there was. I can't seem to forget you, your Wind Song stays on my mind.... :whistle:

I'm going to have to stop by the store to see what Fresh Balsam smells like. Picked up some of their Apple Wreath hand soap and like that really well.

Yup, there was. I can't seem to forget you, your Wind Song stays on my mind.... :whistle:

I'm going to have to stop by the store to see what Fresh Balsam smells like. Picked up some of their Apple Wreath hand soap and like that really well.

lol! I had that commercial jingle running through my brain too! The Fresh Balsam smells just like real balsam, in the Northeast they take the needles from balsam branches and make scented sachets out of them. My in-laws live in Maine and send us a Balsam wreath every year for Christmas, I love having it in my house. And for a change, the BBW Fresh Balsam is a really strong thrower in candles! :shocked2: