Help needed to make gardeners soap with

Oceangazer1

I make mine CP with triple strength coffee (substituted for H20) and coffee grounds for abrasion. You could certainly CPOP as well. The soap formula itself is high in cleansing properties offset by a high conditioning value. Mine is naturally very dark brown and resembles a hocky puck when cast in a round soap mold. Great for filthy, stinky hands. I scent with garden sage, cinnamon, eucalyptus, peppermint or other fresh smelling scents. HTH

I make mine CP with triple strength coffee (substituted for H20) and coffee grounds for abrasion. You could certainly CPOP as well. The soap formula itself is high in cleansing properties offset by a high conditioning value. Mine is naturally very dark brown and resembles a hocky puck when cast in a round soap mold. Great for filthy, stinky hands. I scent with garden sage, cinnamon, eucalyptus, peppermint or other fresh smelling scents. HTH

Thanks Stella!! She hates dark soap and lather,(I should have said that) but I can definitely use some coffee grounds. :)