Green Leaf???

Where did they go? I couldn't find their web addy :confused:

I did a quick search here and couldn't find out what happened to them. They must have went out of business?

Sorry but I've been out of the loop for a while and feel like I'm light years behind sometimes.

Thanks for the link Beth. :)

I think I jumped the gun a little. I did a web search that turned up an old thread (to this forum) saying that they went out of business and JBN took them over if I read it right. Jeepers I need to catch up!

Edited by tlc

Greenleaf did go out of business, unfortunately. Then Just by Nature, who was related somehow, took on their products. Then they closed.

Go to Southwest Candle Supply. She used to work for JBN and has the oils from greenleaf. I have not ordered from her yet, but will be soon.

I have a customer that cannot live without GL Grapefruit Watermelon.

I don't think I ever did try Greenleaf's F/O's but used some of their wax which is what I was looking for. I had no idea that they had changed hands so many times. Times have (and still are) been tough....

Thanks all for the replies and bringing my back from the ice age. Much appreciated :)