GB464 or CB Advanced

I have been using C3, but have become frustrated about how bad the air bubbles have been. I am looking at testing out a new type of wax to use, and was considering GB 464 or CB Advanced. I have heard good things about both, but would like to hear from this board.

Also, a concern I have about the 464 is that I have read about its lower melt point. I live in South Carolina, so I am concerned about shipping during the summer, when outside temps can hit 100 pretty regularly. Can anyone else shed any light on this, if they have had problems with shipping.

Thanks!

I've experimented with all 3...I use CBA for my colored candles with fo's that work in it (CBA is very picky when it comes to fo's and ht), I gave up to quickly on the 464-PITA to wick but had good ht, and now I'm trying C3 only this time I will stay with it and learn how to use it. I've chosen not to color this soy but I've been happy with the ht and finally have the wicking narrowed down. The GB444 has a higher melt point if you're concerned about shipping in the heat than the 464...there have been recent posts on air bubbles (ask me how I know lol)...HTH!