I need to buy 8 and 12 jars with metal lids, Ball jars or jelly, very basic

I want to fill jars with mini size Christmas tarts. I have mini snowflakes, gingerbread men, trees, etc. as well as prim buttons. Put a country ribbon on it, hopefully find jars that have rustic or prim lids rather than shiny gold.

I know of Fillmore Container. Would like to compare prices and shipping. I need very basic jars and hopefully the same place for lids. Only need a dozen, maybe two dozen.

Any other good glass jar supply companies I should compare to Fillmore?

Thanks.

If they're for non-candles, couldn't you get them at Dollar Tree, Big Lot's, etc & then maybe get the lids online if you need to? That would be so expensive, imo, for shipping :( I just went through all the suppliers last night for jars & it's disgusting when you see the shipping costing more than jars & lids....

I went back and looked at my notes, comparing prices for the same jars/lids. Candlescience (NC) charges me less for shipping than Fillmore (PA); almost a $5 difference. Cierra was the next runner-up, lol. Now I know why everyone uses jelly jars :)

If you are just wanting basic jelly jars, try your local hard ware store, I can get 16 oz for 7.95 and there is no shipping charges. Depending where you live, I buy all my wax and jars at Candle Science and it only takes 2 days to receive my order if I order by 4pm. My last order was 60 cases of jars and 5 cases of wax and shipping was 162.00 brought in by freight truck.

Thank you. Great ideas. I will try the local hardware store and Dollar stores. I was mainly worried about the lids, I wanted those rustic looking ones. I didn't think about buying lids on line and the jars in person at a store. I imagine a ball jar lid is a ball jar lid and they will be the same size lids on line for the same size jar, right? Duh!