looking for dupe

carmen3032

Hello ladies, I haven't been on this site for quite some time and I am trying to get back into the addiction :rolleyes2. I fell in love with a candle scent from Yank candles called Christmas Eve. I refuse to pay that obscene amount of money for a candle when I can make one myself does anyone know who would sell a dupe of this one. I tried researching but have not come up with what the description of the scent has. it describes the smell of a warm hearth, sugared plums, and candied fruit. any ideas

thanks

:smiley2:

Hello ladies, I haven't been on this site for quite some time and I am trying to get back into the addiction :rolleyes2. I fell in love with a candle scent from Yank candles called Christmas Eve. I refuse to pay that obscene amount of money for a candle when I can make one myself does anyone know who would sell a dupe of this one. I tried researching but have not come up with what the description of the scent has. it describes the smell of a warm hearth, sugared plums, and candied fruit. any ideas

thanks

:smiley2:

http://www.fragranceoilfinder.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=2_72_306