Avery Merchandise and Branding Labels-Sale at Staples!

bayougirl

Hi all,

I stumbled onto a good sale for the new Avery Merchandise and Branding labels/tags at Staples.com. It's buy one/get one free, so you have to buy 2 of the same labels or tags and added the coupon code in at check (it takes it off at checkout). Then you get a $5.00 rebate for each pack of label/tags you bought. I, also, got free shipping because I bought over $45.00. So I ended up paying $81.61 (15.00/pack and tax) for 10 packs of labels, then I'll get back $50.00 back with the rebate! So I got 10 packs of labels/tags for 31.61! Not bad at all!

Here's the link to the Avery Merchandise and Branding Line

http://www.staples.com/Avery-Printable-White-Tags-with-Strings-for-Inkjet-Printers-2-x-3/product_323806

Just in case anyone needs to stock up for Christmas products and such.

Sale is through October 22!

Edited by bayougirl

You have to click on the product you like and in the product description they have the coupon code. I had trouble sunday night finding the same info, it wouldn't let me go to the product page at all. I ended up calling them and after that it worked for me. Let me know if it doesn't work. I just went to the site and it worked for me. Good luck.