Hello and an Introduction

gourmetscents.info

Hi All,

My name is Las and am a devoted wife and a mom and I live in SoCal.

I have been making M&P soaps for a long time, but mostly it was for fun. For the last 3 years though I've been making and selling Hand Dipped Silk Soap Petals and decorative soaps... My website (under construction) is www.gourmetscents.info and I have a facebook fan page at www.soapfavors.info

My biggest seller is - Hand Dipped Silk Soap Petals Last year alone I sold over 12300 petals and yep, it was a LOT of dipping LOL... I LOVE my business.

I just started making LEGO soaps and already have orders for 14 doz. from different people. I am soooo excited to have found you guys though. I learned everything I did by trial and error and just last night, I found you guys and was thinking that this would have been a great forum to have found when i first started out.

Of course I'm still learning and will be for a long time to come and I hope to learn from all of you professionals and get to know you guys too.

So glad to find others that love M&P soaps as much as I do... and have as much fun as I do.

BTW, I live close to EBC and i plan on getting their stabilizer for the Vanilla (anyone used that?) and some of their samples. Right now I get my soap from Michaels w/ the coupons. I use the Shea Butter soap to make my solid soaps and Olive Oil for the petals / translucent soaps..

Anyways, sorry to ramble. Just excited.. :D Lovely to meet you all..

Las