room/body spray questions

I was looking into the cyclo from re and that you can use for everything from my understanding

After Bath Oil/Shower Body Oil: Mix with your favorite oil blend in concentrations up to 50/50 and add FO or EO to desired strength. Spray on skin after getting out of bath or shower, and then towel dry. Leaves skin silky & velvety without being greasy.

But what is this they say to use your favorite oil mix

cyclo can be used from everything to a body spray to a linen spray.. Only problem I have with using it for all that is the cost. It's pretty pricey stuff. I use cyclo for perfume, and add to carrier oil for an after shower spray.

Alot of linen sprays can also be used as a body spray. The supplier should have it on the description if it's skin safe or not.

The body spray? I've tried Millcreek's and I am in LOVE with it!! I've used it as a body spray as well as a room air freshener (not on purpose, put it in the bathroom at work and people started using it when they, *ahem*, stunk up the place....it covers stink quite well!! LOL) and the base is great for both! I've tried other bases that left a tacky afterfeel but this one didn't! I've also tried other bases that the scent is gone minutes after spraying it. Millcreek's is awesome, and I highly recommend it!