Anyone Tried Moonworks Fragrance Oils?

jeanie353

Rhonda tests everything she sells in GB415 in her house, I know, I've been there! She really has a nose for the best scents. Go ahead, pull the trigger!!! :)

It's that obvious huh? I'm cleaning out all my other fragrances including doubles so I can get down to about 8ish or so really good ones in my line. I keep reading her descriptions, leave, go back and then I see "sold out". So I thought I'd put up a post to see what others say. I came up empty on The Fragrance Review Forum site.

Thanks for the input.

I have been testing some of hers. She does have some unique and complex scents. The sugar cookie royale to my nose, smells like Candlewic's sugared vanilla shortbread--yummy and threw very well. I also like the native princess and Guinevere's attraction. I haven't lit the patchouli passion yet but plan to in a few days.

I can't live without Autumn Embers :)

Autumn Embers didn't call out to me from the description. I'll go read it again. Maybe it is one of those where it is totally different once it is in wax or than it sounds. I don't want to miss a winner :)

Are you familiar with CC oils? Her Fallen Leaf reminds me of that type thing. I read the description and it didn't strike me as too much exciting. So I only bought 2 oz to try it out as a possibility to have in my line and wow....I was pleasantly surprised....actually I like it very much.

Edited by jeanie353

I have been testing some of hers. She does have some unique and complex scents. The sugar cookie royale to my nose, smells like Candlewic's sugared vanilla shortbread--yummy and threw very well. I also like the native princess and Guinevere's attraction. I haven't lit the patchouli passion yet but plan to in a few days.

Guinevere's Attraction is one that is calling me. It sounds really, really nice. I did eye up sugar cookie royale b/c I don't have a sugar cookie yet. So far, I have not found one that was just a bit different than the crowd and threw well.

I haven't tried CW sugared vanilla shortbread. I usually try a couple of their extreme ones when I order my wax. I also want one peppermint as a staple for mixing or whatever..... like sugar cookie is a staple type thing. The ones I have now are too frosty for mixers. Moonworks says it has a bit of sweet to theirs.

Edited by jeanie353