Just Scent Must Haves??

morethanrubies

I ordered just a few (I'm trying to pare down my scent selection) and PRAY these work in 464 mix with CB Advanced but OOB:

Caramel Cinnamon Latte -- I wish if I drank this, it would taste like it smells!

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch -- where has this vanilla been all of my life?!! It's like sweet vanilla explosion!!

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar -- um YUM!!!

Caribbean Salsa -- Oh my freaking goodness, I love!

Citrus Linen H2O -- this is different for me but it smells like super clean house. I think it will get great response from my customers though.

I hope I am not disappointed in wax!

Glad you loved the Caribbean Salsa -- it's simply divine!!!! :) I used to carry Caramel Cinnamon Latte -- I loved it, but my customers just aren't coffee fans at all :(

I still haven't tried Citrus Linen H2O -- when you say 'clean house', do you mean like lemon clean, citrus laundry, or what? I've been trying to visualize that one in my head for a while. I was worried it wouldn't be strong enough...

OH Yes Caribbean Salsa is divine, I can't wait to put it in wax and soap, and lotion and.. and... LOL

The caramel cinnamon latte is staying, even if for personal use. My mom loves it so between her and I it will get much use!

About Citrus Linen H2O - My 13 yr old son, without looking at the name sniffed and said "it smells like oranges and clean laundry, like a maid just left our house or you stayed in a nice hotel and your room was just cleaned with new towels and stuff" I thought that was the best description!

OH Yes Caribbean Salsa is divine, I can't wait to put it in wax and soap, and lotion and.. and... LOL

The caramel cinnamon latte is staying, even if for personal use. My mom loves it so between her and I it will get much use!

About Citrus Linen H2O - My 13 yr old son, without looking at the name sniffed and said "it smells like oranges and clean laundry, like a maid just left our house or you stayed in a nice hotel and your room was just cleaned with new towels and stuff" I thought that was the best description!

Now there's a description I can visualize...thanks :) Let us know how it performs in wax!

Good :) He described it perfectly I thought, better than I would have! I think it's going to really bloom in wax, i am pretty excited to get it in some. I will be playing this weekend and let you know!

I realize the oils were already ordered by now but if you put in another and want to know of a strong one, I just poured Cranberry Sauce (bought off classies). I poured at 1.5 oz pp because I did have some of her oils in the past that were a bit weak. Well, I had to open the doors and windows even tho' it is 89 degrees outside. That is one strong oil. I have not burned it yet and sometimes that can change things. If so, I'll post about it. Poured with CBL 130.

I realize the oils were already ordered by now but if you put in another and want to know of a strong one, I just poured Cranberry Sauce (bought off classies). I poured at 1.5 oz pp because I did have some of her oils in the past that were a bit weak. Well, I had to open the doors and windows even tho' it is 89 degrees outside. That is one strong oil. I have not burned it yet and sometimes that can change things. If so, I'll post about it. Poured with CBL 130.

Edit: Weak CT and HT on JS Cranberry Sauce after normal cure time I use with my wax and other scents of 24-36 hrs.

Here are some of the JS scents I use that do great in soy.

Poolside Paradise

Vanilla Bomb

Xmas Splendor

Mistletoe Magic

Hot Apple Pie

Super Pomegranate

Sweet Orange Pomegranate

Caramel Cinn. Latte

Flannel Sheets

Lemongrass Sage

Aspen Winter

Festival of Lights

Love & luck

Hearts & Daggers

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Perfect Pear

OCC

Strawberries & Champagne

Country Charm ( mix a little PPspice in this for fall Called it Autumn Breeze)

Just thought I share. Pat

THANK YOU Pat! I appreciate it! I bought a sample of the Vanilla Buttercream Crunch and it is staggering OOB and I love it but in soy it wasn't knock my socks off (atleast for CT which 1st impression matters) ... how does the Vanilla Bomb as CT? Thank you again!

I think I will be trying some of hose on your list too.. thank you again for sharing! YAY!

Here are some of the JS scents I use that do great in soy.

Poolside Paradise

Vanilla Bomb

Xmas Splendor

Mistletoe Magic

Hot Apple Pie

Super Pomegranate

Sweet Orange Pomegranate

Caramel Cinn. Latte

Flannel Sheets

Lemongrass Sage

Aspen Winter

Festival of Lights

Love & luck

Hearts & Daggers

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Perfect Pear

OCC

Strawberries & Champagne

Country Charm ( mix a little PPspice in this for fall Called it Autumn Breeze)

Just thought I share. Pat