Clearest High MP wax?

Looking for the clearest high MP wax that I can find. Any suggestions?

I want to make hurricanes and, of course, need the wax at a high MP. That part is easy. Also as clear as I can find so that some embeds show up better.

I don't mind buying a slab here and there to find out, just thought I'd ask if anyone has any good ideas.

Thanks

Yup, Stella, I have that wax on order.

I made one hurricane with lower MP, like 145, and added stearic and vybar. It was pretty opaque. So I ordered some high (163 MP) wax from general wax and some additive that is supposed to help make it a bit more clear. We'll see.

Comfort is very clear, but too low on MP.

I wonder if fine micron filtering will help?

A number of suppliers carry IGI 1260, the recommended wax. The hurricanes I have seen made with it are quite translucent. The embeds are very visible... why would you want to employ fine micron filtering if you have not tried the wax type recommended for this use?

Hi. I use the 1260 and just add some micro 180. They turned out pretty good with embeds, photo prints and shells. You do need to keep the embeds near the very edge of the mold or there will be more wax coverage. With the shells, you just heat gun them off to your satisfaction and then overdip. Beth