Willow Woods users....any suggestions would be appreciated :-)

Traveler

Now that Willow Woods is closing (Clsoed?) I am trying to find replacements sources for the some specific FO's. I realize this may be impossible and that in the long run I might simply have to cut these out entirely and offer all new scents...but these have been consistent sellers for me and I hate to throw in the towel without at least giving this a shot:

1. Eucalyptus (hers smelled like real Eucalyptus leaves, not that medicinal Vick's Vapor Rub stuff.)

2. Sage & Citrus - Yankee Type (Completely different from the "Citrus & Sage" sold by many vendors)

3. Plumeria - Yankee Type (NOT the BBW version. No fruit notes.)

4. French Vanilla - Yankee Type (This one was rich and buttery - not smooth and creamy)

5. Southern Magnolia - hers threw well in both parasoy and soy.

6. Amish Carrot Cake - incredibly rich and strong.

7. Pumpkin Pie - Yankee Type - so amazing and rich and spicy.

For those of you also looking for replacement FO's - The Candlemaker's Store (Steve's) does have a pretty good Home Sweet Home and Blueberry Muffin. Their Sage & Citrus, Clean Cotton, and French Vanilla Yankee Types do not come anywhere close to Willow Woods.

I am going to test Plumeria and Clean Cotton samples by NG and CS....if either one of these is a match to those FO's I will share my findings so you can test them as well. (OOB the CS samples seem to be the closer matches).

Thank you, thankyou for any input you would be willing to share - I appreciate it!!