Does anyone do beaded jewlery

annamichelle10

I'm practicing with container candles & tealights with IGI 4627 & votives with IGI 4794. I mainly read & read about it so far. I'm having trouble with the FO measurements. I'm going to order a new scale because this one must not be right! As far as jewelry: I gravitate towards bracelets & necklaces. I don't have much of an imagination but I can take a picture & copy it like a champ! How about you? Tracey

I'm useing GB 464 soy wax 8oz containers. I'm haveing problems with my hot throw. Cold throw is great tho. And I do necklaces and bracelets an anklets. I just see beads an it all comes to me I never make the same thing twice so it all stays custom. I can't really duplicate for some reason I always mess

up.

Yea, The cost was pretty much the same. Bead are very expensive. but candles take allot. I have all mine collecting dust right now. Just havent set them out yet. Ive given some to people as presents. Im just not sure how to start selling like that . I want to though.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the little foodie charms, and I watch YouTube tutorials on how to do the basic shapes (like cupcakes and donuts) and have made some other shapes on my own. It's alot of fun!! I have a charm bracelet I made with handmade polyclay cake slice beads and then I took Swarovski crystals and put them onto eye pins and rolled the ends so they look curly. Those went in between the cake slice beads. It turned out really cute and I get alot of compliments every time I wear it! :) Read up on polymer clay! It's fun to play with and relatively cheap compared to candles/soap! LOL

I like buying beads and have made a few things for myself and family. Mostly earnings, bracelets and rings. Made some stretch rings I really like. It is so much more relaxing than candles, for now anyway. My eyes are getting worse so have to wear extra glasses to see the small stuff. I'm not creative and find I'll make something several times before I'm really done with it. I have made some bracelets for watch faces. My favorite beads are crystals with the ab coating.

I like my jewelry just a little on the trashy side!:cool2: