My new favorite vanilla

is from Nature's Garden, Vanilla Spectacular. Up until now, my favorite was Extreme Vanilla from Millcreek Soy. I would say this is more of a bakery, smooth vanilla than the sharper vanilla extract. It is not too sweet and I don't detect any plastic-y notes.

I make paraffin tarts.

Thanks for sharing! I was thinking of trying Vanilla Bean Noel because the CS Very Vanilla sample I got had only a faint scent oob & no CT or HT in 6006 at 6%. The reviews on their site say it's inconsistent, some batches are strong & some are very weak. I will gladly try NG Vanilla Spectacular! That's a great name that will sell well, I think.

• 3 weeks later...

I am always on the search for the perfect vanilla and there are so many variances that I guess it's up to the individual taste. I have been considering trying NG's Vanilla Spectacular and I think I will also order a sample. I also agree with HorsescentS that the name itself is very appealing. :-)