Soy Wax Suppliers

I've just spent the last couple of hours browsing through Googles links and I'm coming up with a whole lot of nothing. I was wondering if there were any Australian's out there that have found a good supplier of soy wax and other candle making supplies within Australia? I've found one or two good one's but their shipping charges are pretty steep.

And of course Peak doesn't ship to Australia (aren't I lucky) plus Candlewic is another American Supplier that might cost way too much to get anything from.

HELP!

I buy my wax from aussie candle supplies or natural candle supply. I was buying FO from them also but found that they werent all that good quality so I have been buying from natures garden. You can purchase 13 16oz bottles and a few sample sized bottles and shipping is $58. When u look at the prices here is oz you def get a bargin!!

yep www.aussiecandlesupplies.com.au or www.naturalcandlesupply.com.au. FO is a bit hit and miss but I have found that most throw well. I buy FO from ACS NCS and NG. I am also going to try Daystar and Backwoods. There is a shop in Brisbane called www.bigtreesupplies.com.au they are really expensive but they carry alot of NG FO so you can get a sample from them and try it then order the big bottle from NG at the cheaper rate if it works in your wax. You will save money in the long run cause I have a few 16 oz bottles that just dont throw in my wax...lucky I make soap aswell :-). HTH

Hey there. As Tribal mentioned, ACS or NCS for wax. Which one you buy from will depend on which wax you would like to use. That will take some testing of course. The other issue here of course in continuity of supply. For example NCS has been OOS of some jars for almost 12 months now which is really quite pathetic. Both are or were (as I have not checked recently) OOS of UV stabilizer and will be until July. FO is also hit and miss with supply, although most oils I have tried from both have thrown very well. Due to the supply issues, we pretty much get about 90% of our oils direct from the States now, which is way more reliable and about 1/2 the cost overall inclusive of shipping.