Filmore Glass/ Arkansas Glass

I had been purchasing some 16 ounce jars with lug fittings on the top of the jar from Filmore Glass, along with some other glassware products. I needed the empty 7 day glass jars as well, and had been getting them there before they stopped carrying them and I had to switch to General Wax for them. Anyway, in the meantime, I had been dealing with their supplier and distributorship over at Arkansas Glass Company in Jonesboro, AR. I just went looking for one of the jars I order from them (I get a 6 month supply at one time usually), and have just found that Arkansas Glass is under a new owner and so switching over a lot of their product. Does anyone know if it's going to effect Filmore as well? I'm just about to try ordering more of the glasses again, so it's a bit of a frustration point to find that the supplier is somehow no longer doing what I'm used to.

Janet,

Have you spoken with Keith at Fillmore? They are so nice over there. Heidi that is in the office makes you feel right at home. I haven't been there for a while since I slacked off on candles after Christmas. But I will have to get over there and pick up jars at the end of summer. I don't use the jars that you are talking about so I don't have a clue.

Sorry for not answering sooner, guys. I was on a "let's get more customers out of state" type trip. :D HorsescentS, yes, Arkansas Glass is in Jonesboro. I used them partially because they are very near my home town. Filmore wasn't stocking the jars I used anymore, and I tracked them down through the box labeling to find that I could order them direct (which was nice). And I agree about the hoping they continue with Filmore!

Sorry for not answering sooner, guys. I was on a "let's get more customers out of state" type trip. :D HorsescentS, yes, Arkansas Glass is in Jonesboro. I used them partially because they are very near my home town. Filmore wasn't stocking the jars I used anymore, and I tracked them down through the box labeling to find that I could order them direct (which was nice). And I agree about the hoping they continue with Filmore!

Thanks, Janets Candles! I'm in OK so I'm close to Arkansas. I hope Arkansas Glass carries all the same jars from Fillmore containers, I'll call them & find out. Thanks again! :D