New Nature's Garden Oils

Beezy

Did anyone order/try any of the new oils from the Open House?

I'm curious about Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin FO.. I'm going to be placing a $600 order tonight.. Wanted to see if I should order 1 or 2 pounds. :rolleyes2

It seemed like there was some talk about the this oil on their facebook page. Seemed like it got good reviews but I honestly dont remember. I did get a sample of pleasantly pumpkin and really liked it. Hope someone else chims in for you.

I didn't get that one. I wish I would have. I guess almost everyone at the open house purchased it. Of the new ones I got Tiare Flowers, Raspberry Lemonade and Eucalyptus & Spearmint. I like them all but haven't put them in wax yet.

I wish we had made arrangements to meet at the Open House!! I smelled this one and bought a sample. It is really nice but I've not poured it yet. I'll let you know! It has a very vanilla note, very nice one.

I wish we had made arrangements to meet at the Open House!! I smelled this one and bought a sample. It is really nice but I've not poured it yet. I'll let you know! It has a very vanilla note, very nice one.

I was talking to a friend, and she said it smelled kinda like JS Vanilla Bean Noel.. Do you get that, too?

I'm going to go ahead and order a pound.