Trilogy Fragrances

njcandle

I have never encountered a business like this one.. Going on the 8th week without my samples.. I have already moved on to another company but I felt it necessary to advise anyone thinking of dealing with this company.. Poor service and lies about when they will be ready :angry2:

Me too, it's been weeks. I got the 5 lbs of lemongrass but no samples. No matter how many times they explain why they want to know how much I want to spend on FO's, I don't know what difference it makes. Just tell me how much the exact one I use to get from Royal is and I'll let you know if I want it...

How a company stay in business when they treat potential customers like that is beyond me.. They asked me as well what I wanted to pay for my FO.. I wonder if I told them $30lb if they would have sped up the samples.. I doubt it though.. I am happy to give my business to someone else which I have already done.. Samples arrived in 3 days.. Now thats service

Yep, same treatment here. They wouldn't give me the price of the samples they gave me (took a couple months to get them) then when I tested one and liked it, I called and asked the price and it was like they pulled the number out of a hat. $20 something per pound....well idk but I can get better service and prices elsewhere. So what other manufacturers are some of you using?

Maybe I'm wrong in thinking this but why don't they just have prices listed? LOL I went to check them out since their in NJ and I in PA. I really do not like to play games. Just let me know up front and we'll move on if I want it or not. I can see these guys are a no go for me :/

• 2 months later...

:mad:Horrible!! Ordered some samples almost 2 months ago and was dealing with Lisa.

Just found out she is not with the company any longer.

Emailed both the contacts listed on their website:

Contact Us

Jack Corley - Executive Vice President

Tony Sasso - Operations Director

For sample requests, contact us at any e-mail address above or by phone: (732) 922-2520

I have left phone messages and emails. Always get the answer of. Let me Follow up on your samples.:rolleyes2

I have yet to have someone get back to me.

Boy business must be good for them to ignore so many potential customers.

With the economy the way it is, you would think they would want business.

Big thumbs down to this company!! If they keep this up, they will be the next supplier closing their doors!!

They just lost my business!!

Edited by islandgirl

Your probably right Sliver ... But if they didn't want to service smaller accounts then they need to up their 5 lb/ $250 minimums and not just ignore potential customers!!

Little guys do grow and get bigger, and if I get that big, they won't get my business now.

Below is their policy on ordering minimums.

Please note that our minimum quantity requirement is 5 pounds per fragrance and a minimum order total of $250. Exceptions to this policy will not be made.