Fragrances with notes like CS Caribbean Teakwood

I really, really like this fragrance oil from Candle Science. Disappointed that it's for candles only because I think it would make a great men's soap or lotion. Out of all the FO's that I have bought, I don't remember anything quite like this. So assuming the notes that come across are the tobacco, leather and maybe the pepper and black tea? I've stayed away from anything that had tobacco in it because I didn't think I would like it. Guess I was wrong.

For those of you that have sampled this FO, can you recommend others that are similar to this? I would really like to find one that is body safe. I've been slowly reading all the fragrance descriptions on NG, Elements, Peaks, etc. I know NG has a straight Tobacco, not sure how that would be. Unfortunately, the name of the FO and the scents that are in it aren't easy to determine just by looking at the name. I would have never guessed Caribbean Teakwood has tobacco and leather notes.

Anyway, I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Ooohhh, I see that Oregon Trails has a couple of fragrance oils, Cherokee and Confederate Jasmine, that have tobacco. Anybody know how those compare with the Teakwood? I assume the Jasmine is more floral but the Cherokee might be close. That one sounds very nice.

Well darn, it sounded promising. I have Elements Amazon Teakwood and I don't care for that one at all. Didn't have a chance to order much from Greenleaf before they went out of business. I got some wax and a set of their eco dyes and that was about it.

I appreciate the feedback.

There are a couple of other vendors that carry an Ind. Teakwood but their descriptions don't sound like the same.

Canwax has an Ind T'wood but no description of the scent....gawd, I hate that!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pam W