Bittercreek North FO's--looking for reviews in bath and body--

Have you tried any of these in bath and body?

Have you tried any of these at all?

If so, how have they done for you?

How would you rate them scent-wise, etc?

Almond

Banana Cream Pie Surplus

Citrus Cream Surplus

Cool Mountain Air Surplus

Dreamsicle

Floral Fruity Surplus

Fresh Outdoors Surplus

Fresh Squeezed Oranges

Harvest Moon Surplus

Honey Coco Mango

Honeysuckle Peach Surplus

Huckleberry

Leather

Plumeria

Tropical Guava Surplus

Wild Watermelon

Thanks for any and all input! I've never used their FO's except plumeria and omh so I'm really curious about them for bath and body.

I only do candles so do not know about B & B put here are my opinions of the ones i have tried

Almond - have not tried

Banana Cream Pie Surplus - very nice

Citrus Cream Surplus - have not put in wax yet ok out of bottle not great

Cool Mountain Air Surplus - not tried

Dreamsicle - not tried

Floral Fruity Surplus- not tried

Fresh Outdoors Surplus- not tried

Fresh Squeezed Oranges- not tried

Harvest Moon Surplus - nice fall scent

Honey Coco Mango- not tried

Honeysuckle Peach Surplus - nice scent

Huckleberry- not tried

Leather- not tried

Plumeria- not tried

Tropical Guava Surplus - i love this one very nice scent

Wild Watermelon- not tried

I use Banana Cream Pie in my kids line with GREAT reviews. Just make sure to use vanilla stabilizer with it because it will turn funky colors without it. Watermelon is awesome in MP soap too. I personally have not used FS Orange but I know a friend of mine uses it all the time and LOVES it. It makes an interesting blend with their Pomegranate too. Got that blend in lotion during a swap and it was awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I have only used two on your list with great success. The scents are Banana Cream Pie Surplus and Tropical Guava Surplus. Both are fantastic strong scents that I continue to order. The Banana Cream Pie does change color as already mentioned. My customers just do not seem to care though. In fact, the ivory-tan lotions and soaps sells better I think than when I used to keep it white. Many perceive the brownish color as "pie crust" colored in Banana Cream Pie. Go figure.

I've used the leather in some blends that have gone into M&P soap. It has all of the nice tannis scents of leather. I haven't bothered shopping around for another so I can't say how it compares. OOB there is a slight chemical smell (beyond the ones you'd expect in a nice hide) but it's not overpowering and doesn't seem to stay when it's put in stuff.

• 2 months later...

I've CP soaped a few from BCN..Love the Purely Herbal, Drakkar is great, mac apple is a nice scent though not very strong in my bars (used 1 oz./ppo) still like it very much though. Mountain Lake is knock your socks off strong, I used about .7 oz/ppo, smells a lot like Irish spring to me, Verrry clean soap scent..Lemon pucker is a tart lemony scent, I like it okay, nothing special though so probably won't reorder that one. Wildzingerberry Tea- liked it pretty well for a berry scent. Didn't care for their Cool Water dupe smells nothing like the cologne in my cured soap. That's about all that I've tried from BCN, definitely would recommend Purely Herbal for sure!