Have you smelled.....?

Hey guys! Has anyone ever smelled Holiday Frost from Candlewic? I was wondering what your opinion of it is because it is my signature December candle. Lots of people liked it last Christmas. To me it is a unique smell and one that has to be physically sniffed to know if you like it. Here's a link:http://www.candlewic.com/Store/Product.aspx?q=c146,p1185,fScents

What the heck is a signature December candle? If you like it, why do you need an opinion if it's already your signature scent?

Talking about Christmas in May makes me ill.

I do like it ROF. I only have 12 scents. One for each month of the year. I didn't realize I was offending anyone. Just wanted to know if anyone had smelled this scent and what they thought. That's all.

I wouldn't worry that you offended anyone, you certainly didn't say anything to do that. I also think it is fine to call your 12 scents "signature" scents. You can call them what you want. I have never smelled the scent you are talking about, but if you customers like it and you like it, it looks like you are set : )

Yes, you can call them whatever you want to call them, but if you're going to be taken seriously, you'll know that a "signature" scent is static, whereas a "featured" scent is variable. It's a matter of semantics and is very important in retail.

Yes, you can call them whatever you want to call them, but if you're going to be taken seriously, you'll know that a "signature" scent is static, whereas a "featured" scent is variable. It's a matter of semantics and is very important in retail.

That's why I called them my signature scents because they will never change them unless the suppliers I use stop making them. Anyway just wanted to know if other people had smelled the scent. I do love it and my customers love it. It was just a thought I had and wanted to share it and have you guys share back. No biggie. Thanks y'all! :-)